I am a citizen of India.
In 2010, I worked in US on H1B from 01-Jan-2010 until 01-Apr-2010.Effective 02-Apr-2010 I moved out of US.
On 31-JAN-2010 I got married but my spouse(citizen and resident of India)never travelled to US even though she had an approved dependent VISA.
Saying this , my spouse does not have SSN or ITIN.

Can I File my 2010 tax return as "Married but filing seperately" without my spouse`s SSN/ITIN?
If an ITIN is mandatory , then please let me know which firm can help me out with this , as am currently in India and don't have plans of going back to US any soon.Thanks