Ask
    Linda48317 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2015, 04:52 PM
    What is the 2014 base income for filing single
    What is the 2014 base income for filing single
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Jan 29, 2015, 06:42 PM
    Please expand the question a bit. Right now, I have NO clue what you are asking.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prepare a comparative condensed income statements for 2014 under FIFO and LIFO [ 0 Answers ]

The management if Weigel Inc. asks your help in determining the comparative effects of the FIFO and LIFO inventory cost flow methods. For 2014 the accounting records show these data. Inventory, January 1 (4,000 units) $16,000 Cost of 105,00 units purchased ...

Peartree Company provides the following income statement for the year 2014:. [ 1 Answers ]

Peartree Company provides the following income statement: Interest expense (1000) Net income before income tax 54,000 Income tax expense 5,000 Net income 49,000 How much is the times-interest-earned ration?

Single mother without income filing [ 1 Answers ]

I am a single mother who moved to California a little over a year ago.Can I file if I don't have an income in the state of California?If yes,what forms do I need to fill out?:eek: Thank You, allmyheartsissy

H1B Filing income tax jointly or single [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have been staying in US since last 2 years on H1B visa. Recently I got married in November and I brought my wife into USA on 2nd December 2007. Based on the above information, am I eligible for Filing tax jointly. If yes, what are the deductions I will get it. I heard that I am not...

View more questions Search