Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tuhin Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2007, 09:43 AM
    Which Forms to fill
    I came to US on L1- visa after Oct 2006 and my income for 2006 in US is less than $3000. I am Indian cititzen.
    For 2006 I am non-residian alien. I need to know which forms I need to fill.
    What will be the refunds I might received?

Thanks in advance
    Praveen
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Feb 11, 2007, 10:29 PM
    Praveen:

File Form 1040NR-EZ.

You will get ALL of the federal income taxes withheld, as your $3,300 personal exemption will cover what you made.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HELP... not sure which forms I need to fill out [ 3 Answers ]

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have a "real" job in which I received a W-2 and a second job in which I received a 1099-MISC. This is the first year I've had both of these forms and I need to know exactly what forms I need to fill out. PLEASE help! M:confused:

How to fill in tax forms on 401k distribution [ 3 Answers ]

g'day I'm trying to fill out the 2005 tax forms. Each year I fill in a 2555EZ form as I live in Australia. I then transfer the total earned income amount to the 1040 form (it is zero as I'm now a student). Have done this for a few years and there are no problems. Last year I cashed in half...

H-1 Visa from F-1 getting back Social security and which forms to fill [ 1 Answers ]

I am hirenshukla from India currently,I am on H-1 Visa starting from October 2005 and was on OPT (F-1 Visa)from January 2005 up to September 2005 My company deducted the Social security from my from my pay during the entire year so could you please guide me how can I get that social security...

No W2 forms [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know how I can file a state tax return without w2 forms I sent a 4506 form to IRS requesting copies. They sent my check back and said this info was unavailable due to 7 years had past and they no longer have these records. I lost all personal papers in a tornado. I can't remember all...

Which forms should my friend fill out for tax year 2005? [ 5 Answers ]

TaxExpert, We are in NYC. My friend worked under OPT for about 6 months in 2005 and then under H1B status. Other than 1040 and New York State income tax return, which form should she file? Thank you!

View more questions Search