Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roofing Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2011, 10:11 AM
    Pitched shingle roofing installed over vented nailboard meeting flat EPDM roofing
    How do I flash and finish a pitched shingle roof installed over a 4-1/2" vented nailboard when the pitched roof dead ends into a flat EPDM roof?

Check out some similar questions!

Roofing [ 1 Answers ]

I need to put a new roof on my house. What is the better way to go, traditional asphalt shingles or metal and why ?

Flat roofing material [ 0 Answers ]

I have some estimates for rolled roofing and one for torch down roofing to replace my current patio roof. Do you know how long each type of roofing lasts and which is better at resisting water?

Roofing ! [ 3 Answers ]

Which is a better way to go roof shingles or a metal roof . And which is more durable and lasting ?:)

Roll roofing on flat shed roof [ 4 Answers ]

The only option I am finding locally for the roll roofing material has the granules all the way to both edges. I am familiar with the kind that has a 2-inch selvage edge. How does one apply the type where there is no selvage edge? Do I still overlap at the 2-inches from row to row?

IB Roofing (pvc) vs. CertianTeed Roofing [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the pros and cons between these two roofing materials. I am in charge of having a roof replaced for our city council. We have had several contractors come in and give us estimates and its down between these two. Both are at the same cost. This is going on a building with a flat...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.