I live on long island and work full year in nyc. On the form 1127 number 2 it says to take the amount of the state form and fill it in. On this form it is 0 . I do not have any other city taxes except from the city of new York. Do I fill in 0 on number 2 of 1127 or go to the tax tables and use that