I am an Indian national who came to US in 2006. I have been on F1 VISA since then. I was told that I come under 'Resident Alien" category (since I have been for over 5 years). I was wondering if I can claim India-US Treaty benefits along with with the standard individual deduction? Also, can I use "free file" in IRS website to file my tax returns (to claim India-US tax treaty benefits if applicable).

Thank you very much for your help.