Hi All,

I have worked in VA for the first half of the 2009 & for PA in the second half. But my employer has submitted state tax for the entire year to VA. As a result, my W-2 only shows VA.

1. Do I need to get a corrected W-2 (which doesn't seem possible to me)
2. If not, how can I file for state tax for both the states?