I took an early withdrawal from my 401k this year, and I'm kind of confused as how to file that on my taxes. Do I use a regular 1040 form? I've always just used a 1040EZ in the past. Are there any other special forms I need to fill out? Also, would tax software such as TurboTax handle all of this for me?

Thanks in advance.