Hey there, not sure if there are any Canadians out there but I have a tax question.

I am making some money on the internet through affiliate marketing. I promote other people's products for a commission.

I was wondering, how I can report this on my income tax. Do I need to register a business name? I heard that I don't need to. If not, can I claim my expenses to this unofficial business?