Me and my boyfriend broke up and I moved out right before my w2 were sent out I wanted to know is there a way that I could get copies of those forms from my past employers for the yr 2008. Is this possible . Because of this I still have not filed and I really need to get this done . Does anyone have any answers for me. :(