I had worked for an employer who paid me by check, but I had to pay my own income taxes and state taxes at the end of the year. I was laid off from this job back in June of last year.. I have requested my w2 form from them several times, and here it is the 3rd of February and I still don't have it, I am expecting a rather large tax return from another compay that I work for, but am still waiting for my w2's from this former employer, can I use my pay stubs from that job in place of the w2 form ? Otherwise what can I do ?