My husband split from me and our two girls in march of 09 and has provided us with almost nothing financially. I have been a stay at home mom for years and since he left have been getting gifts from family till I can get us on our feet. Technicly we are still married... but how would I file taxes since we haven't been togetherall year and he hasn't supported the kids? (he is kniving and can't be trusted)