LLC uses contractors work. For US based contractors everything is clear; just need to file 1099 and report it accordingly in tax return.

How to report/deduct expenses on contractor's work, if the company-contractor is a foreign-based and pays taxes locally in their country.
Main question is how to report those exoenses on US-based LLC's tax return?