I am currently a full-time college student working part-time. When my parents file their taxes, they claim me as their dependent because they do support me more than 50%. However, my total gross income has exceeded the amount that is required to file taxes. However, I'm unsure if I have to file both state and federal as a dependent, and if so, what forms do I complete. Thank you.