I live in Illinois and started a job where I traveled to Wisconsin for 3 weeks staying in hotel while there. I noticed on first paycheck that they were deducting for Wisconsin state tax and not Illinois, I contacted them and they changed it. Now I received two w-2"s in the mail one for the Wisconsin and one for Illinois tax. How do I file for the Wisconsin tax since I never was a resident? Do I just put down the income that is on the w-2 or do I have to add all my w-2's together? And I usually file online, is it possible to still file online?:confused: