Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    tiaquela's Avatar
    tiaquela Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Apr 6, 2008, 08:11 PM
    Copy of my 2007 W-2?
    Where can I get a copy of my 2007 w-2?
    simoneaugie's Avatar
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

    Apr 6, 2008, 08:37 PM
    From whomever you worked for in 2007. They should have already sent one to you. Call and ask. If you moved they may have sent it to your old address and it was returned to them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband on H1, wife arrived in feb 2007 on H4, converted to F1 in Fall 2007 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was on H1 visa for the entire period of 2007 and I got married in Jan 2007 in India and came back with my wife in Feb 2007. She came on H4 visa and then started her masters on H4 visa and got it converted to F1 status here in the US itself. She has been working on campus since Sep...

How do I get a another copy of my 2007 w2 online [ 2 Answers ]

How can I get new copies of my 2007 w2 forms on line

Son came here on H4 on Dec 17, 2007. Can I claim my son as dependent for 2007 [ 1 Answers ]

I came here on H1B on June 2007, and my wife and son came here on H4 on Dec 17, 2007. Can I claim my son as dependent for 2007?

Where do you send 1099-misc copy 1 2007 [ 2 Answers ]

Where do you send 1099-misc copy 1 2007? Do I sent it to the IRS? Or to the recipient with Copy B?

Lp copy [ 4 Answers ]

Very very new to computing(middle age tecno fear)and need help .how do I copy all my all LP records onto my computer and then on to cd what hardware software would I need , any help would be great Thanks

View more questions Search