Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    mr Behm's Avatar
    mr Behm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Sep 9, 2008, 08:20 AM
    Need a copy of 2007 tax returns
    Need a copy of my 2007 tax returns
    ScottGem's Avatar
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

    Sep 9, 2008, 08:21 AM
    Ask your preparer
    MukatA's Avatar
    MukatA Posts: 7,110, Reputation: 176
    Tax Expert

    Sep 9, 2008, 09:31 AM
    You can get transcripts of your tax return from IRS. You can also get copy of tax return on payment of $39.
    Read Copy of Tax Returns and Transcripts at Your U.S. Tax Return: The U.S. Income Tax Topics 1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2007 returns [ 2 Answers ]

I need to view my 2007 return and get info from it, I need this for financial aid for college. I need to know my gross adjusted income and my total wages and income!

How do I get a another copy of my 2007 w2 online [ 2 Answers ]

How can I get new copies of my 2007 w2 forms on line

Copy of my 2007 W-2? [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I get a copy of my 2007 w-2?

Can I get a copy of my 2006 returns online [ 1 Answers ]

I filed my taxes online last year and need to get a copy of my 2006 returns to file an emended tax return. I wanted to know if I could simply find them online or do I actually have to deal with the IRS

How can I get a copy of last years tax returns info ? [ 4 Answers ]

I moved since taxes last year and can't seem to find a copy of them... I need it for my college paperwork. Can you tell me where I can get it quickly?? Thank you.

View more questions Search