Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    tech104's Avatar
    tech104 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jan 26, 2009, 09:19 PM
    Need copy of 2007 tax return
    Where can I get a copy of 2007 tax return since I have misplaced mine. It was filed online but by another individual and don't know which agency.
    robertva's Avatar
    robertva Posts: 249, Reputation: 30
    Full Member

    Jan 27, 2009, 01:14 AM

    Submit IRS form 4506 "Request for Copy of Tax Return". "There is a $57 fee for each return requested. Full payment must be included with your request or it will be rejected." Blank requests , like most IRS forms, can be downloaded from the web site (in PDF format) or order hard copies from 1-800-829-1040.

    From form 4506: "Tip: You may be able to get your tax return or return information from other sources. If you had your tax return completed by a paid preparer, they should be able to provide you a copy of the return. The IRS can provide a Tax Return Transcript for many returns free of charge. The transcript
    provides most of the line entries from the tax return and usually contains the information that a third party (such as a mortgage company) requires. See Form 4506-T, Request for Transcript of Tax Return, or you can call 1-800-829-1040 to order a transcript."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get a copy of my 2007 1040? [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get a copy of my 2007 1040?

2007 tax return copy [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get a copy of my 2007 tax return

Need a copy of 2007 tax returns [ 2 Answers ]

I Need a copy of my 2007 tax returns

How do I get a another copy of my 2007 w2 online [ 2 Answers ]

How can I get new copies of my 2007 w2 forms on line

Copy of my 2007 W-2? [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I get a copy of my 2007 w-2?

View more questions Search