Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    marnirk's Avatar
    marnirk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Apr 12, 2010, 05:00 AM
    Company filed H1B visa for me and planning to fly,what about dependent VISA process
    Company filed H1B visa for me. After that I got married and now planning to send to U.S.. What about the process of dependent visa can any one explain this is 1st time I am to U.S.
    1) What are the precautions I need to take?
    2) For dependent how much percentage they will deduct as tax?
    AtlantaTaxExpert's Avatar
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

    May 7, 2010, 11:14 AM
    How to apply for a dependent visa is actually a LEGAL question best posted in the LAW forum under Immigration Law.

    Not sure what information you want for the dependent tax.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

L1 dependent I.e. About L2 visa [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My husband is in US with L1 visa. I am planning to go thr shortly and I would get a L2 visa sponsored by his company. I know that I can work on L2. I am also planning for an internal transfer from my company. In this case, can a L2 be used or my company has to give me a visa on their own say...

Need details about H1B visa sponsors for accounting [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Can anyone give me details about the H1B visa sponsors for accounting jobs please? Thanks

H1B visa holder claiming a Dependent who is on H4 visa? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am on H1 Visa and my spouse is on H4 (dependent) Visa, my question is can I clain her as a dependent while filing the Tax return. She already got ITIN number. I am trying file taxes online but none of the website is giving 'Spouse/Wife' as dependent option. Please expain me the total...

Applying for a short stay romania (h1b visa expiring 9/08) planning to leave US 8/08- [ 1 Answers ]

Can somebody help me? I am planning to visit romania on August 2008. My fiance's parents are inviting me to romania for me and my fiancÚ to get married over there. I am curretly holding an h1b status ( I don't have a stamped visa since I've changed my status here in the usa from G-5 to H1b ),...

H1B visa holder claiming a Dependent who is on H4 visa? [ 2 Answers ]

I am on H1B visa and my wife is on H4 visa. Can I claim her as a Dependent while filing for the tax return. Do I have to apply for ITIN? Please explain the procedure. Thanks

View more questions Search