I need some advice reg ITIN and W7. I'm a foreign guy. Got married last year outside US. My wife lived with me a few months last yr 2006 and till APR 07. Our tax return got rejected because we did not notarize the documents. Now she is not in the US. And we had some marital problems and I do not have her original documents to get them notarized. She is not cooperating with me regarding this issue. Is there a solution to this problem? I only have copies of our marriage certificate from abroad. And have copies of her H4 visa. Please advise.

Thanks in advance.