My wife and I have not lived together as husband and wife in almost 3 yrs.She is disabled and receives SSI.We r still married ,but I live in the Upstairs portion of the house with my 72 yr old dad and she lives in the downstairs portion of the house with our 2 daughters.Both portions of the house have a kitchen ,living area ,bathroom and bedrooms. I know I can claim my daughters.My question is if I can claim my wife.I give her child support as well as keeping her on my auto ins.Is it OK to claim her on my taxes.she does not file taxes and with the child support and car ins I pay more than half of her living expenses.