This is Ajit & I am from India. I am currently working in the California, USA on H1b visa since September 2008.
My real brother is on F1 visa and stays on campus (not with me) since August 2009. I am bearing his educational expenses. Can I claim him as my dependent when I file a tax return?
Thanks & Regards,