I was a California resident for a part of 2008. I am supposed to use the California 540NR tax form.

The FTB website says that I can efile this form, But when I use the Calfile link on the webiste, it says that I need to have been a resident for the entire year to use the service.

Does any one know of any website that I can efile the 540NR short form?

Any advice is much appriciated!