Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    IRSBS's Avatar
    IRSBS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Dec 25, 2008, 09:29 AM
    Article 21
    Is there anybody out there that's familiar with article 21. (tax treaty) I came here in the US as J1 visa holder and based on that treaty I didn't have to pay tax for the first two years. so that's what I did, and on my 3rd year I paid my taxes, now my problem is the IRS just sent me a mail, saying I owe them 20T(usd) for not paying or filing proper tax. Is there anybody who can help me this?


    MukatA's Avatar
    MukatA Posts: 7,110, Reputation: 176
    Tax Expert

    Dec 26, 2008, 07:15 AM

    You were required to file Form 8833 to claim treaty based exemption.
    I suggest you contact AtlantaTaxExpert at [email protected] for professional help.
    Do not miss the IRS date, as it means that you agree to what IRS has said you owe.
    AtlantaTaxExpert's Avatar
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

    Dec 29, 2008, 06:15 AM

    If you wish to use my service, email me ith your particulars as soon as possible, so that I can review your case and act on it BEFORE the rush that will start next week.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Search and article [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am now in the last year and I must choose one of the following ( theoretical , optics , nuclear or solid state) and I worry what I choose? I must choose the field that I want do a research

News article: [ 32 Answers ]

I just read this and here is a link. I think it is a pretty cool story. Dreamed up phone number leads man to a bride - Yahoo! Canada News

Article review [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone tell me how to write an article review in apa style?

Article-content [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Can anybody tell me where to find the best article and content sites?

View more questions Search