I am amending tax return because I used wrong form for the year 2007 return. That year, I should have used 1040EZ, but I filed 1040NR-EZ.

So I filed 1040X and 1040EZ and about to send it to IRS. Here are my questions:

1) Should I attach W2 to 1040EZ that I filed for amended tax?
My income DOES NOT change, I just need to file CORRECT FORM.

2) Where to send it?
I don't think it would be the office at Texas Austin where all the 1040NR forms are sent since amended forms I should send this time to IRS do NOT include 1040NR-EZ. Am I correct?

Thank you ahead for all your help!