Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    sunnymbsc's Avatar
    sunnymbsc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jan 5, 2009, 10:29 AM
    2007 tax return copy
    How do I get a copy of my 2007 tax return
    de_de_gc's Avatar
    de_de_gc Posts: 66, Reputation: 4
    Junior Member

    Jan 5, 2009, 03:35 PM

    If you cannot obtain a copy from your tax preparer, and you need copy (as opposed to a transcript), use Form 4506 (PDF), Request for Copy of Tax Return. It costs $57.00 per year requested. Their SSN?"
    AtlantaTaxExpert's Avatar
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

    Jan 7, 2009, 01:28 AM
    You can also use the FREE transcript and have a local tax preparer "translate" it to the appropriate 2007 tax forms.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a copy of 2007 tax returns [ 2 Answers ]

I Need a copy of my 2007 tax returns

How do I get a another copy of my 2007 w2 online [ 2 Answers ]

How can I get new copies of my 2007 w2 forms on line

Copy of my 2007 W-2? [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I get a copy of my 2007 w-2?

Where do you send 1099-misc copy 1 2007 [ 2 Answers ]

Where do you send 1099-misc copy 1 2007? Do I sent it to the IRS? Or to the recipient with Copy B?

Can I use the copy of W2 for tax return filing? [ 3 Answers ]

I haven't received the original W2 from my employer yet. But I have the pdf format of the same, can I use it for tax filing? Or do I need the original W2 itself?

View more questions Search