I am from India, I entered US in October 17th 2006 with H1 visa. This is my first entry to US.
Would like to know (for tax return) whether I am Non Resident alien or Resident alien.
Which form I need to use 1040NR or 1040EZ for tax return?

And I am married but wife is not staying with me in US (she is in India). In this case should I file my tax return as single or married.

Thanks in advance,