Hi there,

I work and live in Massachusetts, but throughout the year, I do satellite work for a Pennsylvania company. I received a 1099-MISC form from them, and am unsure how to file. Do I include it in MA filing income? Or do I file a separate PA State Tax form?

Lastly, and I don't know how much of a wrench this throws into the works, but the 1099 form has my address listed in PA.

Thanks in advance for any help!