I recievd a form 1099 MISC from a Northern Natural Gas company. They are putting pipelines in around our property and they needed to purchase the rights to use our very small piece of land they would be crossing. The amount was for $627 and they put the income in Box 7. When I use Turbo Tax it says to file as if I am a business. I did not do any work for anyone and I do not own a business. How do I file this on my taxes? Should I have received a 1099MISC or something different?