Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    samansoorani's Avatar
    samansoorani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Oct 24, 2009, 05:21 AM
    Study abroad
    I'm a gratuated student from iran
    I'm study math in iran but I'd like to continue my education at economice
    Can I study in usa ? Assist me fore this.
    Gernald's Avatar
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93

    Oct 24, 2009, 09:42 AM

    Yes, I think you can.
    Let me just clarify: you have a bachelors degree in math now, and you want a masters degree in economics or another bachelors degree in economics?

    I'm going to assume you want a graduate/masters degree:
    See, it depends on the university. Some graduate programs have different requirements than others to get into graduate programs. If you have a university in mind check there requirements to see what you need for a graduate economics programme. You may need to take some undergraduate economics classes to get into a program. To get into a graduate programme you'll also need to take the GRE's which is just a standardized test.

    Hope this helped some.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Study abroad [ 3 Answers ]

What are the advantages of studying abroad?

Study Abroad [ 1 Answers ]

I am from India. I would like to study in U.S or U.K for my post graduation in engineering field. I finished up my degree in Bachelor of Technology in Electrical And Electronics. I have a very low percentage of 55%. I would like to ask with this percentage will I be able to study abroad. I would...

Study abroad [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,I'm yash... n I am currently studying in india... I m doing my graduation.. n I am in my second year... I want to know about the PG courses in business management run by english universities... n what is the eligibility criteria for PG courses... do good universities over there offers admissions...

View more questions Search