Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    Budhed's Avatar
    Budhed Posts: 4, Reputation: 2
    New Member

    Aug 23, 2004, 07:29 AM
    How can I get a scholarship abroad?
    If your advice is, to look in the internet please give me specific urls. I know that the information is there but I don't have the time to search the web for it, got final exam soon, so I'll be studying most the time :o
    dagoflores's Avatar
    dagoflores Posts: 5, Reputation: 0
    New Member

    Feb 10, 2005, 07:28 PM
    Ask the Embassies
    Bust bet is to ask the Embassys.

    It is esay to locate the Embassys, just go to and search for "Embassy at Wash", you will get the URL of all the country Embassys at Washington, then select your country you would like, and Click and search for "Contact".

    I FOUND THIS in 2 minutes:
    E- MAIL:
    [email protected]
    wsmith47's Avatar
    wsmith47 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2
    New Member

    Sep 18, 2008, 07:21 AM

    I know this is a very old post but the answer provided is not that helpful. For those of you who are looking for scholarships abroad, you can check out's scholarships abroad directory.

    It's pretty easy to navigate and has been gathered by the diligent staff of

    Check it out at International Scholarships: Scholarship Programs Search -

    Hope this helps some searchers in the future who stumbles upon this post.

    Wesley :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Study abroad in Ireland? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone! Just wondering if anyone had used the NorthWest Student Exchange or the Youth for Understanding study abroad programs *esp. in Ireland* How did your stay go? Any complaints? PLEASE let me know because I am about to pick a program to study abroad in ireland with and I'm DESPERATE...

Looking for Russian comunities abroad [ 2 Answers ]

Please, help me to find the internet resources or contacts of russian comunities all over the world.

Want to study abroad for Masteral... [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I'm a disabled person, I have finished my college here in the Philippines with the degree of AB political science, but now I'm pursuing my law proper here,but I'm planning to stop for a while because I want to study abroad to be particular in the US, so I can able to broaden my horizon and...

View more questions Search