Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    nilang_gor's Avatar
    nilang_gor Posts: 4, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Mar 8, 2007, 12:40 AM
    Bridge course for ms
    Well I herd that if you are having 15 years of education that you have to take bridge course to be equivalent to 16 years of education in usa,is it true?? pl reply me soon.:rolleyes:
    usha bhargavi's Avatar
    usha bhargavi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Dec 17, 2007, 10:18 PM
    Hello nilang_gor,what I've heard is if you are a 15yrs graduate,u have to take a bridge course which is of 6 or 8months in the us prior to the ms course and the fee structure for it is much high than the ms course,as most of the good universities require 16yrs of education,u have to take a bridge course,which is expensive,you if you can afford it then you can,this is what I've come to know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Litterature.bridge to terrabithia [ 2 Answers ]

I very urgently need question and answers to 8,9 and 10 chapter of bridge to terrabitia.long answers.thank you.:(

View more questions Search