Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jyoti Goel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2013, 04:14 AM
    Link two excel sheets
    Hello
    I want to link two excel sheets, so that when ever I update, delete or add any anything or any row or column in first sheet, that will automatically update the same in second one also
    pwooden Posts: 29, Reputation: 6

Nov 29, 2013, 06:15 AM
    =Master!A1

If you have a worksheet called (say) master. The formula above will always update to hold the same value as A1 in that sheet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to link multiple excel sheets to one main source excel sheet [ 7 Answers ]

I have a master price list and multiple ( individule ) sheets for customers.. I would like to , when input data in the price list to link and update to all other sheets... ( I do not want to have a source sheet with tabs) Thanks

Linking of Excel sheets and updating the data from one sheet to all the sheets [ 5 Answers ]

Hi guys! I have a problem. I want all of your help in solving the problem. For the purpose, I have created a sample sheet and enclosed: The sample sheet contains four worksheets in it. The first worksheet titled “schools performance” is the master sheet and all the next three work sheets (sub...

Making a link between two cells in two different sheets [ 5 Answers ]

How to link a cell to another cell in two different sheets? Making a link between two cells in two different sheets

Link of excel sheets [ 1 Answers ]

Link excel speadsheet

View more questions Search