Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    qpeabody Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2005, 12:10 PM
    Excel 2003 issue
    Hi I have a problem with the auto calculation feature in excel. It doesn't seem to be working. I have to use the super calculation feature, crtl+F9 or F9 in order for the calculation to work. Do you know why this is? I'm running excel 2003 (Office 2003 SP1) and the file was saved in excel XP. Thanks for your assistance
    StuMegu Posts: 576, Reputation: 64

Oct 20, 2005, 01:42 PM
    Have you checked Tools -> options -> calculation, is it set to automatic?
    qpeabody Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2005, 06:54 AM
    Yep, Checked that first. What's funny is it's only on one spreadsheet, but it has a lot of fields. I've tried an open and repair. We'll see how that works. If you can think of anything else, please let me know. Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

No W2 for 2003 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Tax Expert, I came to US on H1 in 2003 Sept, and was on bench till 2004 Mar. Employer did not pay for me and did not send me W2. I did not file tax returns either. In 2004 joined another company and started employment and have filed Tax returns for 2004 & 2005 proptly. Would it cause any...

Excel [ 2 Answers ]

:rolleyes: I try to use excel to print an invoice, how can I put an invoice number that will auto upadate the next time I use the file?

Excel help [ 1 Answers ]

I am using excel to record some data and I have it setup to do some math based on the info that I put into certain cells. Now what I am wondering is am I able to setup the sheet so that it will prompt me for the 4 pieces of data that I want to enter and then place those in the proper cells and then...

Copied Excel 2003 write protected [ 4 Answers ]

I want to use an Excel file from my desktop PC on my laptop. When I copy an UNPROTECTED excel 2003 file the copy is always WRITE PROTECTED and the check boxes are greyed out. I cannot save with a new name and unprotect it as access is denied. I am using Nero to burn the CD Any help much...

Microsoft Excel 2003 Worksheet Problem [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: Would you please help me solve the problem I am having! This is the problem: I have installed MS Office 2003 on my two home computers. Everything is OK on one computer, but MS Excel 2003 is a problem on another computer. When I open a new workbook, I always get a blank worksheet that has...

View more questions Search