Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hairstylist Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2013, 05:07 PM
    Strange period bleeding
    I usually start my cycle around the 9th every month in December it came early on the 5th and was brown blood the whole time. I cramped the week of the 9th when I should have originally started then got a pg test on the 17th and it was negative. So on dec 31st I started bleeding again first brown then red covered tampon first day then barley covers and then brown a little red mostly brown. I don't understand I had unprotected sex nov 28 that's y I took the pg test should I try one again?

Jan 2, 2013, 05:10 PM
    Am I pregnant
    I usually start my cycle around the 9th every month in December it came early on the 5th and was brown blood the whole time. I cramped the week of the 9th when I should have originally started then got a pg test on the 17th and it was negative. So on dec 31st I started bleeding again first brown then red covered tampon first day then barley covers and then brown a little red mostly brown. I don't understand I had unprotected sex nov 28 that's y I took the pg test should I try one again?
    eMiLy002 Posts: 77, Reputation: 2

Jan 2, 2013, 05:22 PM
    I think you should take the pg test again
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jan 2, 2013, 05:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by eMiLy002 View Post
    I think you should take the pg test again
    You're 13. You shouldn't be answering adult topics like this.

Jan 2, 2013, 07:52 PM
    To teacherjenn4

Well what do u think about the situation above any advice?
    Education Expert

Jan 2, 2013, 07:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairstylist View Post
    To teacherjenn4

Well what do u think about the situation above any advice??
    If you haven't taken a second one, then I would. Let us know how it comes out.

Jan 2, 2013, 08:06 PM
    I was waiting to take a second one when I missed a period but I don't know if this is implantation bleeding coming off as my period to me cause both times it's been a week before I was supposevto start. I know I'm going on and on I just really don't have anyone to talk to about this. Don't want to go to dr yet I just recently had to cancel my insurance. I know your not a doctor and nobody on here is but I feel like I'm going crazy and I went out tonight bought pg test to take and the morning but then when I wiped when I used the bathroom light blood and nothing on pad but very small brown spots. I've never been pregnant before but my gut is telling me I am. We had unprotected sex on nov 28

Jan 2, 2013, 08:08 PM
    Shuld I still test even though when I wiped there is spotting wuld that give false results?
    Education Expert

Jan 2, 2013, 08:12 PM
    I was waiting to take a second one when I missed a period but I dnt know if this is implantation bleeding coming off as my period to me cause both times it's been a week before I was supposevto start. I know I'm goin on and on I just really don't have anyone to talk to about this. Don't want to go to dr yet I just recently had to cancel my insurance. I know your not a doctor and nobody on here is but I feel like I'm goin crazy and I went out tonight bought pg test to take n the morning but then when I wiped when I used the bathroom light blood and nothing on pad but very small brown spots. I've never been pregnant before but my gut is telling me I am. We had unprotected sex on nov 28
    Your periods have been different, and many women have a small amount of bleeding even though they are pregnant. Some women never have positive pregnancy tests. We do have an OB nurse who will come along and help answer your question. It's frustrating, but hopefully you will find out sooner than later.

Jan 2, 2013, 08:15 PM
    Thanks I just don't want to schedule a appointment tight unless necessary so from what u read teacherjenn4 your saying go to the obgyn
    Education Expert

Jan 2, 2013, 08:17 PM
    Thanks I just don't want to schedule a appointment tight unless necessary so from what u read teacherjenn4 your saying go to the obgyn
    Wait until you hear from some of the experts here. I'd repeat the test and post the results when you get them.
    shellwetterwald Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2013, 08:20 PM
    Maybe you should take another pregnancy test. I don't think you would be pregnant, but it's a possibility. It could be just that your period wasn't entirely finished. It happens to me a lot. It also happens sometimes if you're on birth control.

Jan 2, 2013, 08:21 PM
    Lmao I got it I know nobody on here is a expert and up until now when I use to read postings I would be the one saying go to the dr. Lol now I can understand I'm at the other end thanks anyway!!
    Education Expert

Jan 2, 2013, 08:22 PM
    Lmao I got it I know nobody on here is a expert and up until now when I use to read postings I would be the one saying go to the dr. Lol now I can understand I'm at the other end thanks anyways!!!
    Wait for the OB nurse, J9. She works and will be on eventually to help. Many of us have been through the same situation and that's why we're commenting.

Jan 2, 2013, 08:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    Wait for the OB nurse, J9. She works and will be on eventually to help. Many of us have been through the same situation and that's why we're commenting.
    Oh OK I'm new to this I didn't understand what u meant I'm sorry my brain is all over the place so J9 will be online later maybe?

Jan 2, 2013, 08:28 PM
    Oh ok I'm new to this I didn't understand what u meant I'm sorry my brain is all over the place so J9 will be online later maybe??
    I really appreciate the advice and help thank you!

Jan 2, 2013, 08:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shellwetterwald View Post
    Maybe you should take another pregnancy test. I don't think you would be pregnant, but it's a possibility. It could be just that your period wasn't entirely finished. It happens to me a lot. It also happens sometimes if you're on birth control.
    I am 30 so maybe true my hormones are changing I'm not on birth control so that one has already been crossed of the what if list
    Education Expert

Jan 2, 2013, 08:31 PM
    I am 30 so maybe true my hormones are changing I'm not on birth control so that one has already been crossed of the what if list
    She'll be on, but she works long hours and has to sleep. But, she will be on eventually.

Jan 2, 2013, 08:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    She'll be on, but she works long hours and has to sleep. But, she will be on eventually.
    Ok that is great to know thank you so much I really appreciate it! I will keep checking in and out thank you again!
    Education Expert

Jan 2, 2013, 08:35 PM
    Ok that is great to know thank you soo much I really appreciate it!! I will keep checking in and out thank you again!!
    You're welcome!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Strange. Bleeding from down there. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, okay so this is kind of awkward and weird... I have this weird thing happening with me.. I've started bleeding down there and it hasn't stopped but it's not time for my period.. It's like a different kind of blood. I don't do sports or anything but I've tried putting a tampon in when I was on...

Strange bleeding possible miscarriage? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi Im sorry this is really long but please read it Im starting to get worried and Im not sure what to do. Im 20 years old and have been on birth control since I was 12. Me and my Boyfriend have been together for 3 years. I had a normal period about a week ago and got off it just like normal but now...

Strange Bleeding/discharge [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, In December I received the implant. I was currently taking the pill and was told to finish the pack as well as have the implant in. Now, when I saw my doctor a few weeks ago about having a strange light period she said it was normal but was a little shocked to find I had carried on taking...

Strange bleeding with itching [ 7 Answers ]

Well my period was suppose to start on the 12th of July but it never did so about 3 days after it was suppose to start, I stary getting dark brown bleeding plus some cramping. It lasted aobut a week and a half. It never really filled up the pad but I only saw it when I wiped or in the pad. Then I...

Very strange bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Im 16 years old and I just started taking birthcontrol pills a month ago. I started the first day of my period and for the whole month I took it I never stopped bleeding.. my period usually lasts for about a week no more but ever since I started using them I didn't stop bleeding. I finally gave up...

View more questions Search