Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gHostgirl75 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2012, 10:02 PM
    Spirit in my house
    There is a spirit in my house. When my husband is not home, it sits on my bed at night, usually for about 10minutes. It usually happens like this: I lay down to go to sleep. After a while, I feel someone is watching me. Then I feel the bed move as if someone is sitting on it. I feel the presence in the room for about 10min and then it is gone. This has happened twice, both times my husband and children were gone. I don't feel afraid of it. It doesn't scare me. I just want to know if I should try and communicate with it? Should I attempt to find out why it is here?
    bbloom2008 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2012, 10:16 AM
    You could speak to it. If you are not afraid, just say that you are getting ready for bed now and tell it goodnight.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Sep 5, 2012, 03:44 PM
    Whether you fear it or not does not mean that it is not powerful... not that it doesn't mean you harm in one form or another.

Communication with any spirit is not wise... as almost any answer you're going to get is a lie in some way or another. If you want it gone, I recommend you speak with a pastor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spirit in a house [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I hope someone can help me here ,my daughter is feeling fairly scared as she is feeling and seeing something in her home ,she has woken feeling a buzzing sensation very close to her face and chest area and someone looking at her ,she has seen a man looking in her bedroom door during the night...

Spirit in my house [ 2 Answers ]

:( Hi my name is Roberta my son who is 18 teen is having a hard time sleeping something is always holding him down I don't no what to do

Spirit in house [ 4 Answers ]

About 3 weeks ago, I had a couple stay over and watch our 2 youngest children for a little while during the night. I used to have the girl over at my old house to sit and I informed her of our old house being haunted and how excited I was to be in a new house where I didn't feel like there was...

Is there a spirit in my house? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a spirit in my house... As I see thing in da cornor of my eye running through the living room into da passage. And also my daughter is to scared to enter her bedroom she willnot play or sleep in there anymore and she loved to play in her room and go to bed by herself. She has started to...

Do I have a spirit in my house [ 2 Answers ]

I have lived in this flat since I was 16 I am now 28 both me and my mum have felt a presence for years but for a wile now it has got stronger, but it only seems to be in my bedroom wich I use but do not sleep in. I sleep in a spear room that was my sisters which also seems to have a presence but...

View more questions Search