Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flyguy8723 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2010, 09:09 PM
    How to get a spirit out of your house?
    I had to get up for a appointment early in the morning so I set my alarm clock but I had set it for the pm instead of am not knowing it so the next day I was woke up by a female voice saying you have to wake up I can't stay here any more I woke up right before my alarm would have went off looked at my wife and she was sound asleep. My five yr old son is having issues sleeping in his room now he wakes up telling us someone is in his room and his room is the coldest room in the house. A picture of our son was hanging on the wall my wife woke up to a loud noise and when we went out to see what it was the glass in the fame was broken and it was on the other side of the living room. What can we do to get it to leave our son along so we can sleep at night please someone help us
    Ronni66 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2011, 08:25 PM
    This could be coincidence because of the new house being build and your son is in a new place etc. OR.. it could be haunted. Can't give a clear answer on that but if you do have a spirit and from what your explaining it does not seem to be malevolent, but may be a bit angry or ill tempered. I suggest trying salt. Sprinkle salt into the corners of all the rooms,especially your son's room and state clearly they are not to bother your son anymore. Unfortunately if you built on a site that is haunted they perhaps are there to stay unless you call in a medium to have the house " cleaned" which is not 100% guaranteed. I hope nothing violent is happening, if so, move the family out and call TAPS, not kidding the ones on TV, they will help you out! Hope this helps
    wonderingspirit Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

May 29, 2012, 07:39 PM
    I have had an experience like this once. This spirit might be that of a woman who lost her child and is resenting the fact that you have yours. Try asking her to not be mad and as Ronni said try using salt I also like burning sage and sweet grass because it calms your spirits and can sometimes calm the one living with you. If things go south call for help or move but please try to acknowledge your spiritual visitor. Say hello to her when you come home or thank her when she wakes you up. Be nice and I have a feeling she will be nice too.

Wishing you and yours luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spirit in a house [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I hope someone can help me here ,my daughter is feeling fairly scared as she is feeling and seeing something in her home ,she has woken feeling a buzzing sensation very close to her face and chest area and someone looking at her ,she has seen a man looking in her bedroom door during the night...

Spirit in house [ 6 Answers ]

My grandmother has had a spirit in her house for a couple years now. At first it wasn't anything to be concerned with, she would have pots and pans clattering in the kitchen, or annoyances while reading and such. It has gotten to the point where she cannot stand to be alone in her house because it...

Is there a spirit in my house? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Stephenie Bauer. I think I might have a spirit or something in my house. First of all, my daughter's father past away when I was 3mths pregnant with her, she is 3 now. One morning she woke up and said she saw daddy flying and he was wet. He had drown in Williamstown Lake, we...

Is there really a spirit in my house? [ 11 Answers ]

:confused:I am 14 years old. My mom died 2 years ago(in a car accident) and ever since then I've been having this strange feeling of someone always watching me. I really need to know if its her and tell... her... how much I really miss her and how much I love her because growing up I never really...

View more questions Search