Ask
    rdalla Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2014, 07:54 AM
    Edit answer to bob brinkers theme song
    I would like to edit the answer I put on the blog this morning
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2014, 08:38 AM
    First... this site isn't a blog site, it's a forum, they are very different things. Second, threads lock after a certain time. What you do is answer your own thread as a follow-up answer and post the corrected information. If a moderator sees it won't effect and answers already there, they might edit it for you. But if it substantually changes the post from original and thus makes any responses invalid... then they might not.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jun 13, 2014, 09:21 AM
    Are you wanting to add the information that you put in the Report you submitted after the thread ( https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/songs/...ml#post2371504 ) was closed?

"The song is a jazzy part of [P]eter Frampton's Show me the way " or was there is other information you wished to add to your post?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bob Brinker's 'Money Talk' theme music? [ 4 Answers ]

Does anybody know the name of the song that Bob Brinker uses to open his "Money Talk" weekend radio show? It's some very 1970's-sounding, jazzy, upbeat music. This clip from YouTube provides a sample it. Please listen to the first 15 seconds and let me know if you can ID this song. Thank you! ...

What song has the lyrics 'Do you know my name' I think it is Bob Dylan but not sure [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for this song but all I remember is Do you know my name. I think it is Bob Dylan.

View more questions Search