Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    malaikan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2013, 09:51 PM
    Find song my music video description
    I don't remember the name to this song but I remember the video. Its of a girl coming home to an apartment. Her boyfriend is there he hears her come in and hurries into bed, and pretends to be asleep. She them comes in take off her makeup, and gets ready for bed. She cries and then gets into bed with him and the song ends. Anyone know what song this is?

Check out some similar questions!

Find a song through music video description [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I really want to know the artist and name of this song. The music video features a bald, gothic-looking woman who has a snake around her neck and on the chair she's sitting in. The music video is very colorful. It's about two or three years ago since I saw the video for the first time. I've seen...

Trying To Find A Song by Music Video Description Only [ 0 Answers ]

I believe this music video is about a year old and I'm pretty sure it's indie techno/dubstep or something of that sort, but I don't remember any lyrics, if there was any. I remember in the music video that it begins with two women walking out of what looks like a trailer home. They look like...

Trying to find a song by music video description [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of the song in the video, but I can't find it. It has 3 or 4 old men who are chefs, making a cake. They all have creepy yellow eyes. The singer is a young guy with a girl, both dressed in all white and laying in bed singing to each other. I think they are supposed...

Find song by music video description? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi guys. I can't remember how the songs goes or who made it but I know I used to love it when I was younger. It's a techno-ish song and in the video there's a young white man carrying a pretty young white girl who seems to be passed out, trying to find water for her. He's walking around a town...

Trying to find a song by music video description only [ 1 Answers ]

Hello people. I am trying to find an old song. I forgot the title and the name of the artist. All I remember is that in the video there were catoon people and they were on a cemetery/graveyard or in hospital. There were no real life peole in the video. I think (but I am not sure about this) the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.