Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LadyToni Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

Oct 23, 2013, 06:43 PM
    What song has the lyrics 'Do you know my name' I think it is Bob Dylan but not sure
    I am looking for this song but all I remember is Do you know my name. I think it is Bob Dylan.
    Wonderling Posts: 75, Reputation: 6

Oct 26, 2013, 11:49 AM
    Is it the Rolling Stones? The singing starts about 2 minutes in...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y9sMUBwpTQ
    Wonderling Posts: 75, Reputation: 6

Oct 26, 2013, 11:53 AM
    There's also this Eric Clapton song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AscPOozwYA8

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm trying to find a song that sounds like bob marley the lyrics are/ what does it pro [ 0 Answers ]

The lyrics to the song I'm looking for are as follows/// you should give thanks for every little u earn and always think about your brother as yourself instead of burning bright candles all day you should be praying for your brothers success //the hook is sister sister brother brother u need to...

Lyrics to old song with lyrics, "Grandma cut your toenails... " [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 52 yrs old. When I was little, my dad would sing a few lines of a song and the lyrics were, "Grandma cut your toenails, they're tearing up the sheets!" I searched and searched for the lyrics to the entire song and haven't found them. Con anyone help? Thank you!

Find song title to 80's or 90's rock song, with lyrics [ 2 Answers ]

I want to find the song title and aritist of an 80's or 90's rock song with the lyrics "She's so hot and cold . . . "

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song

I'm trying to find a song but only know the lyrics-sweet thing, a dance song [ 1 Answers ]

I think its by jones town but can't fing it anywhere. The lyrics are "ill give you some elicit pain sweet thing your such a sweet thing" "step in my room coz lady on im the in the mood to love you all night long" argh. Help!

View more questions Search