Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cashdab Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2013, 07:20 AM
    Looking for a song with the lyrics " I've got faith in you,
    Song with the lyrics, I've got faith in you, from the beginning to the end, more than any other friend, what I hate to do is ever lose that faith in you

Check out some similar questions!

Dance song lyrics "come open the door with those eyes" looking for song title please! [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I have been scouring the internet for the title of a dance/trip hop/lounge track with the following lyrics but I can't find the title! Can anyone please help? If it's not enough for you than tell me what can I do ... come open the door with those eyes" Thanks in advance! Kathy

Upbeat dance song with the lyrics, "shine on" baritone voice [ 0 Answers ]

It is a 70's or 80's dance tune I do not know the exact lyrics but the song contains the following lyrics "shine on you, heavenly father... It is an upbeat gospel song, I thought it was done by James D-Train Williams because the singer has a voice similar to him. If anyone knows this song, please...

Who sings the song with the lyrics "im going to drive you really crazy" female singer [ 3 Answers ]

I'm going to drive you really crazy Ill make you love me Female singer Modern Rock sound Low voice on the chorus

Lyrics to my song "hopeless abandandon" Music inside. [ 1 Answers ]

What makes a professional song writer I need some critiques Some pointers, tips, etc. Maybe even just some feedback. I woke up today Stayed in bed past noon My memories are haunting Me in my room

Who sings the song with lyrics "baby why you calling me so late" [ 2 Answers ]

Baby why you calling me so late

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.