Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hipalbatross Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2013, 02:25 PM
    Looking to find a song by music video description
    I know it came out a few years ago, maybe around 2008? It has two girls in a bathroom singing and they look quite similar, I remember wondering if they were sisters or lesbians. They remind me of Tegan and Sara, though I'm pretty sure it's none of their songs.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a song by music video description only [ 14 Answers ]

Hi all. I saw a music video of a classic song. Now I've totally forgot how the song goes, the artist's name and the song title... unfortunately all I have is a brief description of the music video. It's a young white male solo artist, maybe mediterranean, short hair, good looking. It's a...

Find a song by music video description [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a song, but I've forgotten everything except some parts of music video. This song somehow reminds Lindsey Buckingham's Holiday Road, but it's from 90's So there were men dancing in auto repair shop looking like guys from the 60s, wearing leather jackets and with 'elvis'...

Trying to find a song from music video description [ 1 Answers ]

All I remember from the video is the members of the band (all guys) driving in a big older car (Cadillac?) and pulling up in front of an office building. They go up into the office building but its obvious they are not supposed to be there and they set up their equipment in a room and start...

Find a song by music video description? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello everybody. I am trying to find a song by music video because all I remember is what happeneds in the video. There is a girl in a yellow dress I believe. And they're at a school dance, in what seems like high school. Then at the end the gym floor somehow opens into a pool and they all...

Help me find a song by music video description [ 2 Answers ]

The music video I am looking for from what I can remember... a girl is singing to a guy, he is sitting in a chair. The roles are reversed, she the singer is acting like the dude in the video and the guy is like the girl... so he understands what she goes through... shes in a suit and has a hat...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.