Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bayjr123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2013, 05:57 AM
    A lady is walking threw a house singing and there are pictures hanging on a clothes l
    I can remember any of the lyrics, all I remember is a girl singing as she's walking threw a house and there are pictures hanging on a clothes line type string, as if they are being developed. She had short brown hair. That's all I remember.

Check out some similar questions!

Song with old people dancing and an old lady singing ONLY nanana or lalala not sure [ 0 Answers ]

Song with some old people dancing and an old lady singing ONLY nanana nanana or lalala lalala in videoclip... that song is by a woman singer and its characteristic that it goes ONLY lalala (or nanana) in all song not rock not jaz not punk not R&B it's a chill out song Please help me find it THX

Do you have pictures of hanging sheetrock [ 1 Answers ]

I need to hang sheet rock for the first time and would like to know if you have pictures and instructions I can view?

Religion hanging pictures on the wall [ 13 Answers ]

I read exodus chapter 20 verse1-5. Are we as people suppose 2 have pic on the wall. What about the last supper pic? It tries 2 show us a image of jesus ?

House song the love I gave to you you simply threw away [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to get the artist who sings the classic house song. I only have a few of the words. My love has price. No more love I give for free. Not going to be a fool for you. Oh no my love so special.

Hanging pictures in a row [ 10 Answers ]

Hi All I would like to know how to hang pictures horizontally. I have tried in the past with tape measure and spirit level but there is always one (or two!) that is slightly out of line. Any tips? If they are not perfect the whole thing looks a complete mess

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.