Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sugarscorp73 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2007, 10:02 PM
    Dream interpretation"fire"
    Lastnight for the first time ever in my life I dreamt of letters ,actually a word it came to me 4 times in one night of sleeping the word was"fire". Can anyone help me understand what this meANS TO ME? Thanks!:confused:
    lil_pea07 Posts: 75, Reputation: 6

Mar 17, 2007, 10:07 PM
    Go to www.dreamdictionary.com and look up fire :) I use the site a lot and really like it. Hope it helps!
    AngelicParadox Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2007, 08:16 PM
    Dreaming of fire is actually a good thing. It usually denotes a cleansing, rebuilding, but then again the context in which it was presented in the dream is also very important.

For instance, think about a forest fire. When a fire destroys a forest all the nutrients from the ash and such enrich the soil and the forest is cleansed of bacteria and algae. It is prime for re growth.

Being that you dreamt the letters that create the word fire, I would assume that is a subliminal or spiritual message to you that you need to let go of some kind of situation in your life so you can grow in that area. Something like holding a grudge, letting go of something that is holding you back, something you cannot seem to let go of. So let it go.

Dream dictionaries can be OK in some cases. Sometimes they come in handy, but for the most part, the symbology and how it relates to you is much more important than adhering to the confines of a dream dictionary. Usually a dream that sticks with you after awaking is an issue that you are not dealing with and the dream can actually help you figure out what that issue is so you can stop suppressing it. Bring a torch Isabella!
    Megg Posts: 421, Reputation: 53

Mar 28, 2007, 08:18 PM
    It's possible you know things before they happen. Maybe someone you know or you will be in or near a fire.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

Pink pill with "watson" and "502" on it [ 2 Answers ]

What kind of pill is pink and has watson 502 on it?

"Dream you back to me" song title? [ 6 Answers ]

Who is the artist of the dance/techno song that has the following lyrics? Wherever you are I dream you back to me Wherever you are, wherever you are Some more lyrics that rhyme with the me part may be "from the heaven to the sea", or something like that. I heard it in the fall of 2005 on...

CSI "Play With Fire" episode [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I am trying to find out the title and artist of the song at the beginning 5 min of the "Play With Fire" episode of CSI that aired the week of May 8th, 2003, just before the body was discovered. If anyone can help me... I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

View more questions Search