Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SDFStar25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2012, 09:21 PM
    How do you find a music video by describing it online?
    Help! I need to find a video I haven't seen in years!! I tried to describeit on Google and that did not work at all! Its about a guy who lost his hand and he is describing it to another fisherman and he tells this far fetched tale about being lost at sea and finding an island full of creatures made of small musical electronics and his hand was eaten and replaced by a mike. That's as detailed as I can get so any help would be appreciated!
    Ciao
    XOXOXO

Check out some similar questions!

How to find a song by describing the video clip? [ 4 Answers ]

A song from 7 to 10 years ago can't remember the name or lyrics... But there was a scene in the video clip when the singer ( male ) was citting on the bed and the bed flip to the wall and then the singer find himself on a stage... Please help me with the name of the song or the singer cause I...

Hello, I'm trying to find a music-video, only by describing what I saw. [ 3 Answers ]

-which, by the way, is actually not working that great. I still want to give it a shot, here we go: is saw the vid late at night on TV, and can't remember anything - no artist, no songtitle, not even some lyrics,. the video was about a young woman, dressing up bevore going out (brown hair,...

Trying to find a music video [ 1 Answers ]

The video is set in a recording studio. The lead singer is male who wears a scarf and his hair is the obviously gay haircut with the straight fringe. There is a black girl who stands next to him and sings backup but the song turns into more of a duet. Sorry I can't remember much more but the song...

How to find a song by describing its video? [ 0 Answers ]

There is this guy who is looking for this angel and she keeps on walking around the city and then takes a taxi and this guy runs behind her and then it is too late she jumps off the building

Please help me find this music video? [ 1 Answers ]

Guys important question... Does anyone know of a music video where groups of people are walking around singing a song and they are trying to steal the lime light from each other. One group has a guy with a rock band guitar and another has a girl dressed as a ladybird(I think). The video ends with...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.