Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bab0310 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2007, 11:43 AM
    Title of a song
    I need either the person who sings the song or the name of it. It is a country song about a little boy and his dad. It has the words "i'll be watchin you" in it. I just do not know who sings it.
    datura4433 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2007, 01:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bab0310
    I need either the person who sings the song or the name of it. It is a country song about a little boy and his dad. It has the words "i'll be watchin you" in it. I just do not know who sings it.
    Uhh I think you mean
    "ive been watching you"
    And its called
    Watching you from rodney atkins
    nubikergal Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2007, 11:32 AM
    "Watching You" by Rodney Atkins

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings this song or what is the song title? [ 16 Answers ]

I'd like to know who sings or the song title of these lyrics: " I owe you (or IOU) oh you got to me, I'm gonna love you right back, I'm gonna repay you with love baby"

Help with song title? [ 2 Answers ]

On the official website for the movie,Land Of the Dead,there is a heavy metal song that plays through-out the site.I was asking if anyone had an answer for me?Help would be greatly appreaciated:)

Song title [ 2 Answers ]

The only thing I can remember is a verse from the song and that it is a female singer. The part I remember is : "its only your shadow on the wall". I know its very little to go on.

Song title ? [ 3 Answers ]

? Hey there... my wife loves a 60's ish song with the lyrics... me and my shadow do do do doo. That's all I have. I have searched and all I come up with is the Robbie Williams song and that is not the one. Any help is appreciated. Thanks,

View more questions Search