Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BGKO Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2011, 08:22 PM
    Find a song only with description of music video
    I'm looking for a song where the music video had black people (Rap song) partying and then some zombies start chasing them. That's really all I can remember but it's killing me that I can't remember it, please help.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a song using music video description only [ 39 Answers ]

so I'm trying to find this song, but I've forgotten everything except the video. It was a song that already came with the mp3 I bought at best buy a few years ago. It's old, but only about 5-6 years old. So this girl goes to do her laundry at this laundry mat and when she looks intoa washing...

Trying to find a song by music video description [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a music video of a song. Now I've totally forgot how the song goes, the artist's name and the song title... unfortunately all I have is a brief description of the music video. It's a group of nerd in a holiday camp. One of them fall in love with a girl and during a party he decides to ask...

Trying to find a song by music video description only [ 0 Answers ]

I think this clip is from mtv dance floor chart, blond girl telling her storry and a yunger girl with her mom drink hot chocolate and in the end this girl is also drink hot chocolate and after she go aut and being prostitute.

Trying to find a song by music video description only , it is goes like this: [ 0 Answers ]

Probably on a space ship or someplace, not Earth Half Robot lady with prosthetic hands trying to get a glass of martini or some kind a drink from person, who don't really understand she is nor a real girl...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.