Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    who_not_me Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2011, 12:14 PM
    I am looking for a movie I think it was from the late 80's or early to mid 90's.
    What I remember is this, a teacher (I think) took a group of students high school level maybe camping or hiking. The teacher got injured I think he fell down a mountain, later one of the girls was attacked by a bear. So they have two injured now. There was something about one of the kids who knew a lot about survival and was boiling urine or something for the others to drink to stay hydrated.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 25, 2011, 07:00 AM

White Wolves: A Cry in the Wild II?
    who_not_me Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2011, 09:04 AM
    Thank you, that was it
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 25, 2011, 04:31 PM

You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song from the late 80's early/mid 90's [ 0 Answers ]

I remember a song from when I was around 6 years old so around 1996 , I can only remember a blck guy in a tight fitting top , singing on the front porch of a white coloured house. Any Ideas ?

Late 80's mid 90's dragon movie [ 3 Answers ]

When I was little I remember watching a movie about a bear (I think) finding a egg, brought it home and the egghatched,and turned into a dragon. I remember one of the main caricters locking the dragon in a room while a part was going on and the dragon getting mad and growing and crashing the party....

Scary Elf/Gnome/Troll Movie from late 80's to mid 90's [ 1 Answers ]

I remember a movie I saw on TV very vaguely about either a kid or a couple young teenagers that encountered some evil creature. I remember it had long or pointy-ish ears and it was mean. The only part I remember is that they hit it with their car or were trying to get away from it, thought they had...

Late 70's or early to mid 80's robot movie. Obscure. [ 1 Answers ]

Maybe it was a dream? Kid robot. Inside a tower-like structure. He is searching for his mother. He finds her. She is rusting?. dying... she can't leave with him, but he has to leave. She makes him. The tower is crumbling. This is near the end. Sad. I'm laughing. Was this even a movie. I...

Movie of the early 90's mid 80's/ [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie I watched a looong time ago. I remember allot about it just not the name of it. It was an animated movie and took place in a caslte. It was about a young girl she was a princess and trolls lived under the castle. I think her mother was like an angel that...

View more questions Search