Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikedaspike2372 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2007, 02:49 PM
    How do I know if girls like me?
    I have been a pretty shy guy my whole life and just recently I have started my second semester of freshman year in college. I have met some girls and a couple of which I really have feelings for. I don't know what I am supposed to do about it because sometimes they will show that they have feelings for me and sometimes they will just act like I'm not even there. I don't know what it is but I just can't seem to figure them out. How do I really know if they like me or not. Its gotten to the point that I get so upset about it that I don't even want to do anything anymore and just want to drop out of school. My whole life I have had many feelings for girls and it always seems to fan out into the girl just liking me as a friend and not wanting a relationship with me. I don't know what it is because they always say "i know you will find the right girl because you are a really nice guy and you know how to treat a girl right." I want to believe them but I just don't see any progress happening and it is really frustrating. I just need some sort of guidance or answer about how to go about this whole thing. So would someone please help me? I would be forever grateful.

Mike
    Death_Maniac Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Jan 6, 2008, 10:08 PM
    Oops my bad but it's the same w/ me. Just look at my questions. I feel exactly the same way even if I'm not even lucky enough for girs to say that to me. Actually my whole relationship past is... well idont have one, but hey hi five for being in my situation w/ me and dude , don't wory about your future relatoinships, unless you're SURE you have to be the person w/ the relationship "advantage".

Read my Q and se if it might help. :>)
    Simple Asian Posts: 302, Reputation: 13

Jan 6, 2008, 10:52 PM
    hey you guys.. yeah both of you ^^>.. there nothing to be sad about or worried about...

you you guys don't have a relationship so what?. it just their lost that they don't have you.. dont be like it your fault ^^

to you guys... I have some advise that.. you guys should just be yourself.. b.c women like who are themselves... be confident... take control... be aggressive... dont wait for the girls to come... go to them...

and I know sometime.. women plays game.. hell they always do... you no why?. b.c they like guys chasing them... so they can feel special... so they allways give you the cold shoulder... but sometime they being so nice to you always around you... they playing hard to get ^^... they want you to chase them...

just play your game.. be smart... confident and be yourself
    Mandmo Posts: 40, Reputation: 4

Jan 7, 2008, 03:40 PM
    I have the same problem, except I am a girl with guy problems! Haha. I am a very shy girl and I always wait for the guy to make the first move. I hate it when me and this guy really get along great and I think he is going to ask me out and never does! Ahh, then I lose interest and start treating him like a friend. If you find you have strong feelings for a girl TELL her! Take a chance you have nothing to lose, the worst thing is if she says no, but if you really like her and think she likes you back, she will probably say yes! Trust me, it hurts a girls feelings too if after a while the guy wn't make a move because then we feel like we did something wrong and that you only wanted to be friends. Be confident! That is a turn on for girls! Strut your stuff and you will have nothing to worry about! Good luck!
    Wishing4dabest Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2008, 12:02 PM
    WELL FOR ONE DONE LET THESE STUPID GIRLS MESS WITH YOUR EDUCATION! THAT IS NOT WORTH IT AND YOU DO SEEM LIKE A REally nice guy. Honestly ask them ou ton a date, ask them how they feel you know? Just don't put your heart out there too fast and get yourselg through school or you will regret it.
    pyg Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jan 11, 2008, 07:32 PM
    Sometimes, when my girlfriends and I check out guys we have remote interest in, we tend to ignore them - especially when they start to notice us! (so all is not lost!) Of course, I must qualify myself - if a girl continually rejects your moves and pointedly avoids you, she doesn't like you.

Please don't ever drop out of school because of hormonal problems - I think an attractive person is someone who can be complete on his own.

But I have a question - is it possible for a guy to have feelings for more than one girl at the same time?
    FallenFromGrace Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Feb 13, 2008, 11:45 PM
    Hmm... have either of you just tried asking a girl out? I mean, I know the rejection thing sucks, but really I don't think anyone has just poofed into thin air because of it. Look, the worst that can happen is that you are in the same position as you are right now. The best possible outcome is that you have a date.
    Alib3 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Feb 14, 2008, 04:16 AM
    I have had expireince with girls and if they like you they will make lots of eye contact (but when your not looking) and they will be really shy towards you so you have to be brave and ask her out or break the ice in your own way peace out from Alib

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What do girls like? [ 13 Answers ]

So what are some great dates you can take a girl on, besides a dinner and a movie.

Girls what you want [ 13 Answers ]

What exactly a girl looks for in a boy. I have always benn amazed by this. Any help is welcome.

Girls... [ 8 Answers ]

This is for you chicks out there! Why is that you are so taking yet not giving? My girlfriend of just over a year, and I are in abit of a long distance relationship at the moment, and just lately I haven't bin hearing from her as regularly as I normally do. Im her boyfriend and I like to know...

To the Girls [ 9 Answers ]

Sorry to be asking about something like this but I'm quite concerned. In a way I wish a guy had to tell me what he thinks but I'm addressing it to the girls. Do you use carefree, all days etc (small thin pads) everyday because of your discharge? Once again sorry for such a question! Thanks to...

Girls? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello expert... I need a girl but I don't know how to start or find one?

View more questions Search