Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yellowbricktoad Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2011, 01:32 PM
    Trying to find which music video this is..
    I have been trying to find who has made this music video for a long time now.. (it's possibly from the late 90s?)
    The only thing I remember I how the plot is. A teenage girl (possibly blond) walks into a party, shy, and out of place. All of the other teenagers party and don't really notice her, and the ones that do look down on her. She is holding on to the jacket that she is wearing as if she is hiding something underneath. I think she goes into the bathroom and looks in the mirror and slightly reveals a light that is coming from her chest, which we se as rays of light.. In the end some of the girls that were looking at her condescendingly rips off her jacket and the light from her body is revealed.. Please help, this is driving me crazy! (sorry for the bad grammar, english is not my first language.. )

Check out some similar questions!

Hello, I'm trying to find a music-video, only by describing what I saw. [ 3 Answers ]

-which, by the way, is actually not working that great. I still want to give it a shot, here we go: is saw the vid late at night on TV, and can't remember anything - no artist, no songtitle, not even some lyrics,. the video was about a young woman, dressing up bevore going out (brown hair,...

Please help me find this song and music video [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I've been trying to figure out what song/artist/music video this is for about 2 years! It was my favourite song for ages, but now I can't figure out what it was. All I can tell you is a description of the music video. It was a sad song by a solo male artist - about losing someone. ...

Help find music video [ 3 Answers ]

I do not remember anything about the song or anything like that. I do remember the music video very well I think. I really need to know the song. Okay there's a house with the front missing so you can see inside. Inside it is split into different rooms like the attic bedrooms and like the stairs I...

Find music video by description [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for lovely and slow song from 2008, was most popular in the end of 2008. In music video is a guy with longer hair playing on the piano and the song is about how a girl was meant to be his wife but she is finally is not with him. Only words I remember are :"you're my angel". I think...

Trying to find a music video [ 0 Answers ]

There isan old man dancing on the side walk with old worn out shoes and at the end the man dies. What is the name of the song?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.